Campus interviews by Talent Sprint for GENPACT
Greetings from Placement Division!
We are glad to inform you that TALENT SPRINT facilitating campus drive for GENPACT for their voice and finance requirements at our Aditya Degree Colleges.
PFB details and request you to inform all the eligible student and make the necessary arrangements.
|Sno||Date & Time||Venue||Qualification|
|1||18th & 19th December by 9 AM||Aditya Degree College,Rajahmundry||Any Degree.|
|2||20th,22nd & 23rd December||Aditya Degree Colleges,Kakinada||Any Degree,MBA(Finance only)|
|3||24th December||Aditya Degree College,Asilmetta||Any Degree|
|4||26th December||Aditya Degree College,Gopalapatnam||Any degree|
Please find below the details of Genpact recruitment process:
- PIR (Personal Introduction Round) – By TalentSprint
- Written test (Eng, QA, LA) – By TalentSprint
- Voice Assessment – GENPACT (will be informed later)
- Operations round (Line manager round)- GENPACT (will be informed later)
Designation: Process Associate/Technical Associate
Type of Job: Customer Service (voice Profile)/Technical Support/Finance
Shifts: Rotational shifts (24/7)
Location: Hyderabad location (Uppal / Gachibowli / Pocharam)
Salary: Rs.1,00,000 – 1,80,000 per annum
The students need to carry the following documents for the interview:
- 2 Copies of Resume
- Any photo id Proof
- One photograph
- Tenth class certificate
- Intermediate certificate
Please make the following arrangements for the drive:
- Seminar Hall (Projector and sound system)
- 2 or 3 class rooms based on the strength (for written test & waiting)
- 2 Landline phones for Voice assessment.