Campus drive by Windworld for Diploma
Greetings from Placements Team!
“WINDWORLD” visiting our Polytechnic Colleges on 19th,March’13 to recruit our students of EEE,ECE from Diploma,2013 batch.
Eligibility Criteria:Diploma- EEE,ECE with First class
- Only unmarried MALE candidates below 24 years
- Height should be 165 cms or above, with sound physique with no physical disability
- Weight should be more than or equal to 50 kgs.
- Should be ready to work anywhere in India.
- Diopter not more than +/-3
Interview / Selection Process:
The candidates shall appear & qualify a written test, which shall follow with the final interview,which will be followed by the Climb and Medical Test. Selected candidates shall undergo training at their Academy at Daman for 4.5 months & then placed at any of their sites. For which they have to Sign a Service Agreement of Three Years.
Salary Package:1,81,500 per annum
We, WIND WORLD INDIA LIMITED, an ISO 9001-2008 certified, is in the business of
manufacturing, installation & lifetime care of its Wind Power Plants, with an annual turnover of Rs.5000 crores. Wind Energy is today rated as the fastest growing source of energy in the world, with an average growth exceeding the rate of 40% per annum over the last few years worldwide.Wind World India Limited – is the leader in wind energy technology with operations exceeds more than 4600 MW and 5500 machines in 7 states namely Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, TamilNadu, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh and Maharashtra.
Wind World have recently been awarded with four prestigious awards Organized by World Institute Of Sustainable Energy (WISE).
- Best Service Provider among Manufacturers 2006-08 – 1st Prize
- Best Wind Turbine (500 KW – 1 MW) – 1st Prize
- Best Independent Power Producer 2006-08 – 1st Prize
Website address of the Company:www.windworldindia.com