Campus drive by American Megatrends for B.tech,MCA
Greetings from Placements Team!
“American Megatrends India Pvt Ltd” visiting our Engineering Colleges on 5th,June’13 to recruit our B.tech & MCA students,2013 batch.
- Designation : System Software Engineer Trainee
- Eligibility Criteria : B.tech-Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics & Communications,EEE & MCA.
- 2013 passed out Students with no standing Arrears
- Percentage of Marks :75% in B.tech,Xth = 60%,XII = 60% for Engineering students,Percentage of marks for MCA:Degree=60%,Xth = 60%,XII = 60%,MCA=75% with 0 backlogs
- Recruitment Process: Technical Test,2 levels of Technical Interviews & HR Interview
- Compensation : 3 Lakhs Per Annum
- Bond : Service Bond for 3 years for 3 Lakhs
- Shortlisted candidates must undergo 2 months technical training organized by AMI
- Selected candidates will be under trainee for the period of six months.
AMERICAN MEGATRENDS INDIA PVT. LTD., (AMI INDIA) founded in June 1994, is a wholly owned subsidiary of AMI USA. AMI India started as an offshore software development R&D wing of AMI USA, and has also been involved in rendering embedded solutions and software development services to customers worldwide. AMI India’s philosophy revolves around designing & developing cutting edge computer technology solutions with a commitment to quality and excellence.
AMI India’s Software Development and R&D wing provides services that include onsite/ off-shore development, maintenance, and turnkey jobs in the field of Embedded & some bespoke solution areas. Since its inception, AMI has completed many projects in the areas of BIOS Customization, Embedded OS/RTOS Porting & Customization, IPMI Firmware Development, Win CE, Embedded Linux, Communication Protocol Stack Development, Device Driver Development, Software/Firmware for Storage Devices (NAS & SAN) & RAID Controllers and Diagnostic Utilities for hardware diagnostics work. AMI India is also a Microsoft TM Windows Embedded Partner.
AMI India’s retail division has been involved in selling AMI range of solutions to customers in India through System Integrators. The solutions include VM Ware Certified IP SAN & NAS storage solution, Vehicle Tracking System etc.
Apart from being closely associated with our parent company, American Megatrends Inc., our other International Collaborations includes fortune 500 clients in Europe, Middle East, Africa and South East Asia. AMI India also supports AMI US customers such as Intel, Microsoft, Sun Microsystems, Unisys, IBM, Hitachi, Sony, LG, etc.
Ravi Chandra P
Head-Placements & Corporate Relations,
Aditya Group Of Educational Institutions,
Life time member NHRD