Written by Administrator Thursday, 17 February 2011 07:09
Aditya Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences is established to become a center for excellence in pharmaceutical education and research and be a leader in the field of pharmaceutical sciences including pharmacy practice with the objective of strengthening the health care of the country. The institute is started under the management of Aditya Academy which is well known for its organizational capabilities.
Aditya Academy is started in the year 1984 with the motto of establishing quality educational institutions in professional, technical and general education. The institutes established by the Academy are spread over the large districts of East and West Godavari districts of Andhra Pradesh State.
- The B.Pharm course was started in 2004 to prepare graduates in Pharmacy to meet their ever increasing need in the Pharmaceutical industry, Drugs Control, Hospital, Teaching and Community Pharmacy.
- M.Pharm was started in 2008 in Pharmaceutics specialization and another branch in post graduation in Pharmaceutical Analysis & Quality Assurance was added in the year 2009.
- The 6 year Pharm.D course was started in the year 2010.
- The institute has created all the facilities to start new courses in M.Pharm in Pharmacology, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmacognosy in the coming years and for carrying out Ph.D level work.
- The B.Pharm and M.Pharm and Pharm. D courses are affiliated to Andhra University and approved by the highest regulatory bodies Pharmacy Council of India and All India Council for Technical Education.
STRENGTHS OF THE INSTITUTE
- The institution is under the management of Aditya Academy which manages 50 educational institutions.
- Encouraging management, freedom of operation, flexibility in approach and openness for change and transparency in all dealings.
- A group of highly qualified, competent and committed teaching staff.
- Highly dedicated devoted and disciplined non-teaching staff members. Integrity, sincerity and honesty of teaching and non-teaching staff.
- The building with a total built up area of 7000 sq.ft. in ground floor I , II & III floor with well equipped laboratories, lecture halls, computer lab, Audio-visual room, instrument lab, research lab etc.
- The institution library has about 5,000 books, 25 National and International journals, 500 Educational Videocassettes, E-mail and Internet facilities.
- The institution is in close liaison with pharmaceutical industries, research laboratories and hospitals.
Last Updated on Wednesday, 08 June 2011 10:48